I Just Really Need
to See Your Pretty Face!
Working on websites within such a visually driven world has led me to doing some digging on Video Chat plugins for WordPress. As I’m writing this, in the spirit of full disclosure, I have not actually used any of the following plugins/services. This is simply a list based on my research and findings thus-far (but I’ll probably update this post once more testing has occurred).
Without further ado…
Here Are 4 different Video Chat Solutions for WordPress.
AVChat is a very sleek and modern looking video chat plugin. It has a myriad of features that can be utilized on your site for everything from simple live support to complete social media / forum / chatroom functionality. This plugin/service can be beautifully utilized on a very social website to drive user engagement and freedom on-site.
- HD Quality Audio / Video (1080p)
- Unlimited Simultaneous Users
- Pay-Per-View (PPV) API
- Public and Private Streams
- Light and Dark Themes with Customization Abilities
- Social Sign-in
- Guest Chat Features
- Mobile Friendly
- Text Chat, File Sharing, and Emoticons
- Recording Abilities
- Extensive Admin Area
- Show Ads and Sell Memberships
- PRICE: $179+ (depending on configuration)
TiviClick believes that “customers today want face-to-face, personal contact” and they aim to provide just that. Adding a video chat plugin like this to your site can greatly increase sales, trust, and overall reputability. TiviClick integrates very cleanly onto your existing website interface for seamless functionality. This is a great plugin/service to use for live chat support, sales, and recruiting.
- 30-Day Free Trial
- Subscribed Users Can Chat with Non-Subscribed Users
- Detailed Call History
- Screen Sharing Capability
- Mobile Friendly
- Show or Hide Available “Agents” List
- API and Installation Support
- Save, Print, and Email Chat Text
- Unlimited Chat Hours
- PRICE: $6/mo.+ (depending on package)
Skype Master is out there as THE solution for easy Skype integration on your WordPress website. Providing a variety of styles for displaying your Status, Call / Add / Chat Buttons, Profile Link, Voicemail Link, and File Sharing. If you’re a frequent user of Skype and you know your website visitors are too, then this is the plugin for you.
- Free LITE Version
- Button Display Selection Options
- 2 Button Colors (Skype Blue or Skype Green)
- Easy Shortcodes
- Buttons Quickly Launch Skype Features (Quick Access to All that is Skype)
- Multiple Integration Widgets
- PRICE: $35 (1 Website), $49 (2-5 Websites), $69 (Unlimited Websites)
Vidtok is an elegantly designed resource for adding real time communications to a website. One of their goals is adding live video chats to any website or application in a few simple steps. Utilizing WordPress as their first third-party integration, they aim to provide all the tools necessary to easily integrate their video chat features into your website in cooperation with the latest themes.
- 3 Available Modes for Easy Website Integration
- Data Capture and Enhanced Usage Analytics
- WordPress Integration (as a cornerstone of their development)
- Highly Customizable
- Elegant “Overlay” Modes
- Mobile Optimized
- PRICE: $20/mo.+ (depending on package)
What’s your go-to video chat plugin?
Shout-out to WPMUDEV for their excellent compilation “Best WordPress Video Chat Plugins — Based on Your Needs“.
Check it out if you want even more video chat plugins. Boom!.